Data Protection Declaration Website
§ 1 Information on collecting personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data which may be referred to you personally, i. e. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can reach our data protection officer under firstname.lastname@example.org or under our postal address with the addition "Der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form the data given by you (your email address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. The data accruing in this context will be deleted by us as soon as saving them is no longer necessary, or we will limit processing should any legal obligation to retain data exist.
(4) Should we make use of external providers for individual functions of our offer or should we want to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you accordingly and in details about the relevant steps. In this case we will also inform you about the established criteria of retention period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right of limitation of processing,
- Right of contradiction against processing,
- Right of data transferability.
(2) Furthermore you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) ) If you use this website only for information, i. e. if you do not register or transfer information otherwise, we only collect those personal data which your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website we will collect the following data technically necessary for us to show you our website and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request is coming from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) ) In addition to the data named above cookies will be saved to your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which are attributively saved to your hard disk by the browser used by you and through which certain information are passed on to the position placing the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies are not able to execute any programs or transfer any viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of function of which are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically as soon as you close the browser. Session cookies in particular are among these. They save a so-called session ID which is used to assign various requests of your browser to the joint session. In doing so your computer can be recognised when you come back to our website. Session cookies are being deleted when you log-off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a given period which can vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in the safety set-up of your browser.
d) You can configurate your browser set-up according to your desires and, for example, refuse acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are saved to your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie on your use of this website are normally transferred to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. In case of activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened in advance by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contractual states of the convention on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. By order of the provider of this website Google will use this information in order to analyse your use of this website to draw-up reports on the website activities and in order to generate further services in connection with the website usage and the internet usage towards the website provider.
(2) The IP address transferred from your browser in the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google.
(3) You can avoid the saving of cookies by setting-up your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case it may well be that you cannot use all of the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can avoid collection of data generated by the cookie and referred to the use of the website (incl. Your IP address) to Google as well as processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizelp()”. Through this IP addresses will be further processed in shortened form, thus excluding the possibility to connect them to persons. Insofar that the data collected about you can be referred to you as a person, this reference will be excluded immediately and the personal data deleted without delay.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse our website for continuous improvement. We are able to improve our offer using the resulting statistics and to make developments which might be more interesting for you as a user. For such exceptional cases, in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information of the third party: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview on data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This Website furthermore uses Google Analytics for comprehensive analysis of stream of visitors independent from the computer which is being carried out via a user ID (Universal Analytics). You can deactivate the comprehensive analysis of your usage in your customer account under “my data”, “personal data”.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website we offer various services you can use when interested. To do so you have to indicate further personal data which we use to render the relevant service and for which the above mentioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) Partly we make use of external service providers to process your data. Such providers were carefully selected and authorised by us, they are bound to our instructions and are controlled on a regular basis.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners are registered in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we shall inform you about the consequences in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Contradiction or revocation concerning processing your data
(1) Should you have agreed to processing your data, you can revoke this agreement at any time. Such a revocation has effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have declared this revocation towards us.
(2) Insofar as processing your personal data is based on weighing of interests, you may file a contradiction to processing. This is the case if processing is in particular not necessary for performing a contract with you, which we explain with the subsequent description of the functions in each case. If such contradiction is executed we kindly ask you to give the reason why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. In case of a justified contradiction we will check the matter and will either stop and/or adapt processing your data or we will give you our mandatory reasons worthy of protection based on which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course you can contradict processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your contradiction to advertising via the following contact data:
Wilhelmshavener Heerstraße 9-17
§ 7 Use of Webfonts
On these internet sites external fonts, Google Fonts are used. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc. Integrating these web fonts is carried out by a server request, generally a server of Google Inc. in the USA. By this information about which of our internet sites you visited is being transferred to the server. Also, the IP address of the browser of the end device of the user visiting these internet sites will be saved by Google Inc. Further information can be found in the data protection notes of Google, available here: www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about und
§ 8 Use of our evaluation system
(1) Insofar as you want to use our evaluation system you are able to do so according to your choice, either in anonymised form or indicating your personal data.
(2) Insofar as you agree to contacting you we will carry out the so-called double-opt-in-process, i. e. your agreement will only be saved permanently to our system if you confirm your agreement by clicking on a confirmation link contained in an email which is being sent to you exclusively for this purpose. Should your confirmation not be made within 24 hours your declaration of agreement will be automatically deleted from our database. If you agree to contacting you indicating either your email address or your phone number is compulsory, all other information are voluntary.
(3) If you use our evaluation system we sill process your data necessary for carrying out the evaluation according to the data protection declaration of agreement, which you can view here and which you have to agree to before making your evaluation.
(4) In order to avoid unauthorised third-party access to your personal data the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.